Drinking whey protein powder may not sound interesting at all - until you can experiment and make great recipes! Here are the top 3 whey protein recipes you must try at home.
Delicious protein-packed waffles are easy to make at home. They are low in fats and carbs and high in quality protein. Most gym enthusiasts and fitness freaks consider waffles the perfect breakfast meal.Ingredients
- Oat flour
- Ground flax
- Whey protein isolate in cookie-cream flavor
- Baking powder
- Almond milk
- Firstly, take a waffle iron and preheat it.
- Take a bowl and mix whey protein with oat flour, flax, cinnamon, and baking powder. Blend them well.
- Add this blend into almond milk and vanilla.
- Now, keep the batter and let it become a bit thick and settle down.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on the waffle baker.
- Choose your favorite topping like berries or serve it with low-sugar syrup.
Pumpkin Protein Bars
High protein bars made with pumpkin and other safe ingredients can help you eat a perfect homemade snack! Its recipe is hassle-free and easy.Ingredients
- Peanut butter
- Isolate whey protein in cookie-cream flavor
- Pumpkin & pie spice
- Chocolate chips
- Add oats to a blender and blend them.
- Take peanut butter with honey in a bowl. Melt the mixture in a microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Now, add the remaining ingredients to it.
- Take a parchment paper piece and place it on the baking sheet.
- It’s time to press the batter you made on that baking sheet in one layer.
- Refrigerate it for some time and finally cut it into pieces.
Whey Protein Shake
Making a whey protein shake after a strenuous workout can be a better way to support muscles. Drinking the same protein powder, again and again, can become boring. You can make a delicious protein shake with just a few ingredients.Ingredients
- Isolate whey protein
- A cup of ice
- Leafy greens like kale or spinach
- High-protein peanut butter
- Greek yogurt
- Some fresh fruits
- Natural sweetener, as per choice
Add all the base ingredients to a blender. If you want to add any additional ingredients or add-ons, go for it! Blend them until smooth and ready to serve.
Choose your recipe and make it today to complement your healthy diet with something even healthier!