Multivitamins are a combination of different vitamins that are found in foods and other natural sources.
Yes, we can get lots of nutrients from our daily intake of food, especially fruits and vegetables, but actually the fact is we don’t, that is where multivitamin takes the entry…
Modern agricultural techniques use chemicals that typically leech the soil of their natural nutrients and in turn reduce their essential nutrients. Nowadays, to get the appropriate amount of essential nutrients it’s always better to consider multivitamins in your daily regime as the fill the gaps in the diet. Multivitamins are used to treat vitamin deficiencies caused by poor nutrition, illness, pregnancy, digestive disorders, and many other conditions.
Multivitamins support your body even further, for optimal health.
Still on the fence??? Here are few reasons to consider multivitamin:
- Enhanced energy for the day:In today’s extreme “go-go-go” schedule, the peak of the complaint is a general lack of energy. Instead of reaching for many cups of coffee or energy drinks, consider adding multivitamin supplement to power your busy life, remember that the cells of the body require certain vitamins and minerals especially when you are not getting adequate sleep or eating a balanced diet. A multivitamin can help provide the all the nutrients you need to feel motivated and energetic throughout the day.
- Good for heart: Vitamins and minerals supplements when taken in appropriate doses help in lowering the risk of heart diseases. Whole foods should always be the main source of nutrients but some researches showthat many people fall short of recommended intakes of essential vitamins and minerals through their diet. So, it’s always a supplement the fills up the gap.
- Brain health and Stress management:Is your daily life stressing you out? You are not alone... Nowadays people around us have weak brain health and are stressed from their lifestyle without any proper reason. They keep searching for the reason but couldn’t find one. The only reason behind it is that they are lacking essential nutrients especially Vitamin B12 in their diet that are making them stressed, depressed and anxious. Vitamins and micronutrients play a significant role in improving the brain’s cognitive process and its health by converting food into energy and help to reduce stress, anxiety and support a healthy brain function and development.
- Improved Eye health: If you are wondering about vitamins or do vitamins really work for your vision? So, the simple answer is ‘Yes’. Vitamins are powerhouse for the eye health especially Vitamin A, C and E that produces miraculous effects as it provides antioxidants that slow down cataracts, enhance vision and decrease macular degeneration.
- Strong Gut: The importance of a healthy gut is no secret anymore. The gut is where the immune system starts and an immense range of illnesses have been linked to this part of the body. Just as there are certain foods such as yogurt, leafy greens, kefir , etc to nourish a healthy gut, there are also several vitamins such as vitamin B, C, D, magnesium and zinc aid digestion, protect the lining of the gut and reduce the risk of further colon cancer. You can take them through food or in the form of a supplement that will protect, heal and support your gut.
- Healthy immune system: Vitamins are always considered as an essential constituent of the diet that are known to influence the immune system as they have been shown to have a crucial and unexpected effect on the immune cells by preventing and treating inflammation and encourages the production of white blood cells (WBC) that protect the body against various infection that causes cold, cough, flu, sore throat, viral fever and lots more.
- Healthy aging: As people get older, their bodies have a harder time absorbing all nutrients from their daily intake of food. According to several studies, they found that daily intake of multivitamin & mineral supplement helps improve the micronutrient deficiencies associated with aging by keeping the nervous system functioning properly.