- Fitspire SuperGold BCAA is an all in one solution to strength, energy, and hydration with additional ingredients such as L-Glutamine, Potassium, Vitamin B6, Piper nigrum ex, and Vitis vinifera (grapevine) ex that are known to help act as a source of fuel for the body
- BCAA is known to help sustain muscle strength for intensive workouts
- BCAA is known to help promote muscle growth, reduce muscle fatigue and improve recovery time.
- Fitspire Supergold BCAA is built in the ratio of 2:1:1 for Leucine, Iso-Leucine and Valine which is known to be the best ratio for consuming BCAAs.
- LEUCINE- Helps muscle building
- VALINE- Gives Stimulant effect
- ISO-LECUCINE-Boost Endurance
- No preservatives
- No doping ingredients
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
This is a original product beginner can go for it
Flavour is amazing! 1099/- for 25scoops worth it
I tried many flavors but this is Sweet. Still ok Blueberry flavor
Taste is good.. good for during workout
Both sexes require adequate amount of amino acids to achieve the best results. Any woman over 18 can benefit from adding BCAA supplement to her diet.
We recommend that you only use BCAA supplements on workout days. In other cases please take guidance from your advisor or doctor.
2:1:1 refers to the ratio of the 3 branched chain amino acids that is L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Taurine
The best time to take Bcaa is during your workout/training session. Before consuming, kindly seek proper guidance from your healthcare specialist or guide.
BCAA are essential amino acids that play a pivotal role in muscle metabolism and muscle protein synthesis during exercise. It helps conserve lean muscle mass, promotes positive nitrogen balance, and help limit muscle protein breakdown during exercise.
Kindly ask your healthcare specialist or guide. However, consuming BCAAs during cardio can help prevent muscle protein breakdown and preserve lean body mass.
No it will not. Both men and women are capable of building muscle mass. While men have a much greater potential of getting much bigger due to the large amount of anabolic (muscle-building) testosterone they produce as compared to women. Consuming an adequate amount of BCAAs a day isn’t going to make you a Hulk followed by a healthy eating schedule.
Kindly refer to your doctor before consuming any healthcare supplement